Smith’s® JIFF-Elite Knife & Scissors Sharpener features two “V” shaped knife sharpening slots, one with two crossed carbide blades and one with two crossed ceramic rods. The carbide blades allow you to put a quick, sharp edge on your knife with just three or four strokes and the ceramic stones allow you to finish the edge for cutting. Both sets of abrasives are preset at a fixed sharpening angle for guaranteed results every time. They are reversible and replaceable.
The patented scissors sharpener included in the handle of the JIFF-Elite Knife and Scissors Sharpener features a specially designed “FLOATING” round ceramic rod, which conforms to the exact angle of your scissors every time. It works on both left & right-handed scissors. Just three or four strokes is all it takes to put the edge back on your scissors.
- Sharpens most all types of double-beveled standard edge knives sharpens
- Multiple sharpening slots for knives - Coarse and Fine slots
- Sharpens left or right-handed scissors
- Preset sharpening angle provides guaranteed results
- Quick, safe and easy to use
- Finger guards
- Ergonomic handle
- Reversible and replaceable carbide blades and ceramic rods
Abrasives: Carbides:Coarse/ Ceramic: Extra-Fine (1,500)